I have a Prusa mk3s+ and the MMU2S module.
I purchased the box in black and the spool tank in alu (couldn’t wait for the black one to be released).
I’m using all printer-box components, repwinders also, but I added those modifications :
- PSU Fans : https://www.printables.com/model/109530-prusa-box-psu-cooling-fan-bracket
- Power enclosure : https://www.printables.com/model/171233-prusabox-enclosure-enlarged-buck-converter-box-wit (I modified it to add a usb-c male/male under the RJ45)
- And its lid with relay holder : https://www.printables.com/model/152642-prusabox-enclosure-4-way-relay-holder-in-cover-lid
- RPI CAM : https://www.printables.com/model/118433-support_pour-electreeks-pi-cam (because rpi CAM works in the dark too)
- Control panel with W1219 module and rpi on/off button : https://www.printables.com/model/75281-prusabox-w1219-temperature-control-housing which is centered on the box, thanks to https://www.printables.com/model/174993-prusabox-enclosure-adapter-plate-to-center-modular
- Back fan : https://www.printables.com/model/177358-prusa-box-enclosure-hepa-carbon-filter-cover-for-n (I modified the filter part to enlarge air exhaust, without any filters, as it goes straight to the spool tank)
- W1219 sensor holder : https://www.printables.com/model/125317-magnetic-holder-for-temperature-sensors-probes
- PTFE holder for MMU : https://www.printables.com/model/111195-prusa-mmu2s-rear-ptfe-holder-m10
Next addons will be :
All my fans are Noctua.
I haven’t shared any of the pieces I modified because I don’t know fusion and quite ashamed of the way I modified them, sorry.
All the models are licensed, please check on the page which one, a BIG THANK to all makers
Note : I also have a Mini+, and I’m waiting for our printer-box team to release a box (in black) for it.