Spool tank on PrusaBox/ModularBox assembly
Assembly time : 15 min
Required kit elements :
- Assembled Spool tank
- Assembled Prusabox
Printed parts availble in download section
- Additional feet for mounting on PrusaBox:
Spool tank>Feet H20 (x4)
- Additional feet for mounting on ModularBox:
- Chimney for guiding filament for 3.2*4.8mm PTFE tube with PrusaBox:
- Chimney for guiding filament for 3.2*4.8mm PTFE tube with ModularBox:
Step 1 Feet assembly
These pictures are from PrusaBox parts, but ModularBow parts are assembled the same way.
These two feet are rear feet.
These two are front feet.
These feet are an old version. There are no holes anymore to screw together feet and Spool tank
Using Prusabox’s screws, assemble the rear feet.
Assemble front feet with M4 screws.
Step 2 Spool tank assembly
Cut the desired length (see picture) of PTFE tube OD 3.2*ID 4.8mm, and insert them inside printed parts. Screw with M3*6 screws to secure.
Your Spool tank is ready to use !
With 2*4mm PTFE tube:
- Printed part:
- Assemble together the filament guide to your Prusabox, by the top door
- Cut a piece of PTFE tube, and assemble on one end to the quick connect printed parts, and to the other end to your filament guide
- Place your Spool Tank on top of the PrusaBox, and connect the PTFE tube